The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling is one of the most popular, loved books, albeit it is only placed at 1247th on The Greatest Books of All Time site, I do not know if the algorithm used by the GOAT page takes account of criticism, such as Kipling supported imperialism, the fact is I was enthused by the story, when I was a teenager, or child, I cannot remember exactly how old I was – you find thousands of reviews on magnum opera from the aforementioned and other sites on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/do-you-have-any-feedback.html and YouTube channel, where my macaws are ebullient

The Jungle Book by Rudyard Kipling is one of the most popular, loved books, albeit it is only placed at 1247th on The Greatest Books of All Time site, I do not know if the algorithm used by the GOAT page takes account of criticism, such as Kipling supported imperialism, the fact is I was enthused by the story, when I was a teenager, or child, I cannot remember exactly how old I was – you find thousands of reviews on magnum opera from the aforementioned and other sites on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/do-you-have-any-feedback.html and YouTube channel, where my macaws are ebullient

 

8 out of 10 today, but it was a 10 out of 10 when I was an adolescent

 

I am not sure which work of Rudyard Kipling is more famous https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/01/if-by-rudyard-kipling-one-of-most.html maybe If, although when I aske at the club downtown, people do not know about it, the writer used to be famous as a rock star, but not anymore

 

Nevertheless, one comedian has been trying to resuscitate the fame, he has been using the poem If to make his audiences laugh: ‘If you can keep your head when all about you, Are losing theirs and blaming it on you, If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you…’ these are the first lines and you see where it is going

One way to make fun is to reverse the situation, so this amusing performer says that ‘if this happens, then you need to have your head examined’ - we live in The Jungle, and not the one from The Jungle Book, this is a world where the leader of the most powerful nation is a scoundrel   https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/01/confidence-man-making-of-donald-trump.html profiting from the office

 

Compared with this orange calamity, Bagheera The Panther is just a cuddly, loveable pussycat, Kaa The Snake is a character you want to befriend – there is a connection though between Rudyard Kipling and this Orange Snake, critics say that the writer promoted imperialism, and the Ludicrous US leader sees himself as emperor

Caligula was infamous for his cruelty, madness, weirdness and some other awful traits which are checked by this new would-be Caesar https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/07/caligula-by-albert-camus-production-of.html the story of that horse in the Senat was surpassed by the animals the current mad man sent to The Capitol Hill, after he lost the elections

 

Rudyard Kipling appears to have been an ‘imperialist’, as described and criticized by George Orwell, the latter was vehemently against the empire, he writes that ‘Kipling is the only English writer of our time who has added phrases to the language’ and one of those is ‘white man’s burden’, which should be changed to the opposite

The British in India disliked Kipling, they seem to have thought he is of mixed race, due to the fact that he was quite dark, and presumably, he did not describe things as they were, Orwell changes a few lines of Kipling to show how much better they sound https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/rudyard-kipling-by-george-orwell-is.html

 

Because of this law of the Jungle, in an ironic sense, The Jungle Book made into rules of the game, our firm is not doing well, so I am thinking of opening an onlyfans page, where I would sit on my head in the lotus position, on command maybe https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/do-you-have-any-feedback.html I keep asking for feedback, who knows, maybe one day it will arrive

 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Fade aka Auf Dem Nichts, written by Hark Bohm and Fatih Akin

Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice written by Larry Tucker and Paul Mazursky, directed by the latter is included on The New York Times’ Best 1,000 Movies Ever Made list, and Variety has published recently its Top 100 Comedies – or else, I have learned about this lately – where this feature has a top spot, as far as I remember it is higher that the 50th spot – speaking of these pages, you have access to my own more than five thousand notes on films from these and other compilations, together with another five thousand reviews on magnum opera from The Greatest Books of All Time and other sites on my blog and You Tube channel https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/do-you-have-any-feedback.html you may even subscribe, if you wish