Inception by Christopher Nolan – the writer, director and producer has become one of the most important film makers of our time, nay, of all time, in box office terms, he is already the seventh most successful, and he has a long way to go yet, besides, The Odyssey has just opened with a bang, about four hundred million dollars globally, in the first weekend – you find thousands of notes on films from The New York Times’ Best 1,000 Movies of All Time and other lists on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/do-you-have-any-feedback.html and YouTube channel, where my macaws perform
Inception by
Christopher Nolan – the writer, director and producer has become one of the
most important film makers of our time, nay, of all time, in box office terms,
he is already the seventh most successful, and he has a long way to go yet,
besides, The Odyssey has just opened with a bang, about four hundred million
dollars globally, in the first weekend – you find thousands of notes on films from
The New York Times’ Best 1,000 Movies of All Time and other lists on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/do-you-have-any-feedback.html and YouTube channel, where my macaws
perform
8 out of 10
Christopher
Nolan https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2023/12/oppenheimer-based-on-book-by-kai-bird.html is the artist of the moment, indeed,
this note will actually concentrate on what happens now, almost exclusively,
and not on Inception, which is not a favorite of mine, a conclusion reached
already here.
Which means
here comes the spoiler alert: stop here, you already know what I had to say
about Inception, not overwhelming for this cinephile, although a marvelous
achievement on so many levels, and then I have to learn to be concise, the best
reviews on Goodreads are the ones that contain only a few words.
At least
they get the most likes, though these are based on the Principle of
Reciprocity, explained in Influence https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/03/influence-psychology-of-persuasion.html the psychology classic by Robert
Cialdini – they give you likes, then you return the ‘favor’, and it becomes a
virtuous, or is it noxious spiral
I am not
sure what I will feel about The Odyssey, in other words, I am already reviewing
that motion picture, before seeing it, not that anybody cares – it is funny, as
I said about the likes, I also saw myself ‘liking’ lines, or even ratings that
I hate: take this woman from South Asia, maybe it was Vietnam, or Malaysia…
She has rated
The Communist Manifesto https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/01/communist-manifesto-by-karl-marx.html with five stars! While my own opinion
is contained in the 1 of 5, if possible, I would give it a negative rating,
seeing as I lived under Ceausescu, and we suffered because of the communist
ideology
We still do,
now back to Nolan, even if not to the alleged subject, which by the way, is
treated before, I have written something about Inception, except that I do not
think I liked it, in one of the few instances that I saw parts of it, one character
dreams and then modifies the future, enters the nightmares of another,
complicated…
Too complex
for me, now, what about The Odyssey? A smashing success at the box office, but
there is criticism, never mind the MAGA idiots, that includes Elon Mad, with
their attacks on Helen, the color of her skin, but there are other, quite a few
liberties, from the red which was used by the Spartans, inappropriate they say…
To other
aspects, such as the armor, which looks like it is from Batman, then the
dialogue, Ulysses is addressed with ‘Dad’, the most important will be if it is
a great motion picture, artistic license would allow for a lot, if it does not
get silly, which is the opinion of The Economist https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2023/12/inception-shooting-script-by.html this is my other take on Inception
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu