Pay It Forward by Catherine Ryan Hyde is ranked 17270th on The Greatest Books of All Time site, but it was the inspiration for a motion picture with top cast, though Kevin Spacey has been downgraded in the meantime – you find thousands of notes on films from The New York Times’ Best 1,000 Movies of All time and other lists on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2026/08/do-you-have-any-suggestions-how-to-make.html
Pay It
Forward by Catherine Ryan Hyde is ranked 17270th on The Greatest
Books of All Time site, but it was the inspiration for a motion picture with
top cast, though Kevin Spacey has been downgraded in the meantime – you find
thousands of notes on films from The New York Times’ Best 1,000 Movies of All
time and other lists on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2026/08/do-you-have-any-suggestions-how-to-make.html
8 out of 10
for the message
Tal Ben
Shahar https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/03/the-pursuit-of-perfect-by-tal-ben-shahar.html is a Harvard Professor – in fact,
after writing it, I realized that he used to be, I think he is much better off
on his own now – who had the most popular courses in the history of that
institution: positive psychology
He used
inserts from comedy shows, Seinfeld, De Generes, stories like the one with the
rabbi and all the animals in the house – you can google it, or ask me – passages
from his autobiography, including The Lasagna Effect, the notion that you need
change, just like he cannot eat his mother’s lasagna all the time, though it is
his favorite dish
The Harvard
Professor has a passage from Pay It Forward, and I think that is how I came to
hear of it, there is also the mirific https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/dead-poets-society-by-tom-schulman.html Dead Poets Society, with the ‘oh,
captain, my captain’ recited on top of tables, a fantastic chef d’oeuvre
The whole
point of Pay It Forward is to be munificent, from the start, we have this
journalist who is near the site of a catastrophe, and his car gets smashed, I
would say totaled, as I remember it, and then a stranger sees that and says ‘I
will help you, throws the keys to a car, and says it is the Jag’, which sounds
unbelievable
In today’s
America – and much of the rest of the world for that matter, for extremists are
on the rise in Germany, France, here, almost you name it – magnanimity is
taboo, what with https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/01/confidence-man-making-of-donald-trump.html people identifying with the Quintessence
of Narcissism
When one
thinks that a stupid, corrupt, senile, demented – I don’t know if this is not
futile, maybe I am showing sings of aging, but then I only annoy you, potential
reader, I do not go about proclaiming my magnificence, destroying buildings, insulting,
maybe even invading allies, etc. – is suitable to represent one, well, there is
something rotten…
In the
states of America – it was Denmark https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/07/hamlet-by-william-shakespeare.html in Hamlet - I would say that the
idea of giving, doing good things for three other people, once you have been helped
does sound farfetched, this is the point of the motion picture, a Ponzi scheme
of sorts
‘Happiness
Activity No 4: Practicing Acts of Kindness- doing good things for others either
friends or strangers, either directly or anonymously, either spontaneously or
planned’ is in The How of Happiness by Sonja Lyubomirsky https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/01/the-how-of-happiness-by-sonja.html you have a virtuous spiral there
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu