Elevul Dima dintr-a VII a by Mihail Drumes is not the best book you can read, on the contrary, I would say it is to be avoided, not that there is a chance in a million to get into your hands any time soon, unless you live in this part of the world, where the oeuvre was quite popular, I don’t know about now…you find thousands of reviews of better works on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2026/08/do-you-have-any-suggestions-how-to-make.html
Elevul Dima dintr-a
VII a by Mihail Drumes is not the best book you can read, on the contrary, I
would say it is to be avoided, not that there is a chance in a million to get
into your hands any time soon, unless you live in this part of the world, where
the oeuvre was quite popular, I don’t know about now…you find thousands of
reviews of better works on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2026/08/do-you-have-any-suggestions-how-to-make.html
7 out of 10
Mircea
Cartarescu https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/10/irish-coffee-by-mircea-cartarescu.html would be a much better choice, if
you are looking for a contemporary, Romanian writer, in fact, he has been
mentioned in connection with the Nobel Prize, and although that is subjective,
he does have a chance…
While
Student Dima is only 17003rd on The Greatest Books of All Time site,
Cartarescu has his Nostalgia at 1582, and furthermore, I see people on
Goodreads posting about his body of work, which I must confess that I fins too
complex for me, and not really ‘my style’, but then, he is so popular and
appreciated, he does not need my approval
Mihail
Drumes offers readers entertainment, and the reason I thought back to this book
that I have taken, and probably enjoyed these decades ago is that YouTube
recommends various videos, and recently it suggested Dima, positive psychology
agrees https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/07/positive-psychology-by-kate-hefferson.html if we look at the rules
There was a
study they made, connected with Harvard: ‘In the summer of 1979, Ellen Langer
conducted the Counterclockwise study, a pioneering experiment on aging and
mind-body unity. A group of men in their 70s and 80s were taken to a New
Hampshire monastery and instructed to live as if it were 1959, leaving behind
modern items, discussions, and reminders of the present’ you should search for
it, it is unbelievable
The results
were spectacular, and I keep thinking of ‘reminisce’ as a commandment, maybe I
get younger, there are other activities that work, and you find twelve in the
glorious The How of Happiness https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/01/the-how-of-happiness-by-sonja.html by wondrous Sonja Lyubomirsky
‘Happiness
Activity No 8: Increasing FLOW Experiences-increasing the number of experiences
at home and working which you LOSE YOURSELF, which are challenging, absorbing’ would
be one item that does not approve of Student Dima, not in my case anyway, in
that it is not absorbing, challenging, not at this time
Granted, I
have become somebody else, as Proust (and others) writes, he was musing about
his past love, maybe it was for Gilberte, and how he is indifferent to her
charms, now that he has become a different person https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/07/albertine-disparue-by-marcel-proust.html just like when I was a teenager,
Dima was not just good enough, I think it was thrilling, fifty years or so mean
that I cannot recall, it is also true that reading Dostoevsky https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/05/crime-and-punishment-by-fyodor.html stayed with me, the difference one
would say between memorable, fundamental, and Pulp Fiction…
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu