The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane is one of The 1,000 Novels Everyone Must Read, it is ranked 552nd on The Greatest Books of All Time site, only there is an incompatibility between this acclaimed oeuvre and this reader, it is not one of my Top 1,000 Favorites – you find thousands of reviews of magnum opera from the aforementioned and other lists on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/do-you-have-any-feedback.html and YouTube channel where you can see my macaws
The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane is one of The 1,000 Novels Everyone Must Read, it is ranked 552nd on The Greatest Books of All Time site, only there is an incompatibility between this acclaimed oeuvre and this reader, it is not one of my Top 1,000 Favorites – you find thousands of reviews of magnum opera from the aforementioned and other lists on my blog https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/do-you-have-any-feedback.html and YouTube channel where you can see my macaws
7 out of 10
Counterintuitively,
I have preferred a short story https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2024/06/the-mesmeric-mountain-by-stephen-crane.html by Stephen Crane to what appears to
be a magnum opus, at least if we listen to…well, anybody except the
undersigned, and even I have to admit that this is all relative, subjective
But before I
continue speculating, a spoiler alert will warn any venturesome person that all
I had to say about The Red Badge of Courage is already up there, ergo the rest
is not really relevant, these notes are really fun in some ways, in the sense
that I am amused when I insert spoiler alerts, as if people read in general,
and this in particular
Then I think
of the scoldings I have received, which prompts those warnings, regarding my abhorrence,
the fact that I see MAGA and their orange priest as horrible https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2025/09/fear-trump-in-white-house-by-bob.html loathsome, and we can continue in
the same vein
Indeed, the
world suffers from his stupid decision to start a war with Iran, well, there
are quite a number who profit from this, including the ‘orange royal family of
ghouls’, the man is a few billions richer, because he has no moral compass, but
trying to be just, I must say that the Iranian ayatollahs, leaders deserve hell
on earth and elsewhere
One reason
why The Red Badge of Courage was not a success is again back to…Orange Caligula,
and the war he started: how can one read about fighting, when what we have to
do is somehow forget that this is affecting so many humans, the profits, or
lack thereof at our firm https://realinibarzoi.blogspot.com/2024/12/all-quiet-on-western-front-by-erich.html now that is a chef d’oeuvre
Then there
is the experience of the past week, and I will just mention there is a spoiler
alert up there, just in case some MAGA may just read across the lines, and then
they report me, I have been banned for some time, most likely because I have TDS,
that syndrome they keep talking about in that swamp – and he cleaned the
reflecting pool, right?
I have met
somebody mesmerizing on Monday, paying for services as I do, and then we
arranged for this to go in the indefinite future, even mentioned some way to
maybe do some business together – onlyfans, hihihi- and then this sublime
creature disappears, and thus the mood changed, I had to make efforts to get
this out of the system
So how could
I enjoy, nay, even pay attention to The Red Badge of Courage? I have to think
of Stumbling on Happiness https://realini.blogspot.com/2013/06/stumbling-on-happiness-by-david-gilbert.html
a fabulous oeuvre by Harvard Professor Daniel Gilbert, one main point
would be that I will not get as unhappy as I thought, despite this
disappearance
Comentarii
Trimiteți un comentariu